lmyrick
lmyrick
edited October 2009 in Campaign Submissions

Comments

• lmyrick
    lmyrick
    I would like to submit our D&D campaign, Tie Me Up, for Featured Campaign:

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/tie-me-up

Our campaign is a D&D 4E campaign using Monte Cook's Ptolus world setting. I've been stealing ideas and story hooks from all over the place, but it's basically our own version of Ptolus using 4E rules. It's a dark and gritty urban campaign, with occasional forays into the undercity below Ptolus, and the wilds surrounding it.

One of our players has created some original art for our banner and the front page, and all our players contribute to the wiki in the form of player character journals. And in a city setting, with some many NPCs to track and utilize, the NPC tracker has become a good friend of mine.

best,

Leland
  • autumnschild
    autumnschild
    Thanks for the info Leland! I'll take a look. I've got a backlog for this month and next, but keep up the great work and you could be hearing from us soon :) Thanks for using Obsidian Portal!
  • Alana
    Alana
    I would like to submit two of my friends campaigns

Shining Crystal Rescue Warriors

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/shining-crystal-rescue-warriors

This is a really fun campaign that is Hero system based. It is sort of power ranger meets sailor moon meets anime. It is an anime style high school girl rpg where six high school girls who all have some kind of super abilities run around in super powered suits. They each have a nanomorph that changes into there armor. A nanomorph looks like an animal companion but can transform into an animal suit like power rangers. They fight crime and deal with the day to day life of high school and trying to keep their identities a secret.

Logopolis Revisited is the other one

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/logopolisrevisited

This is our version of Dr. Who. Each player has been asked to create one Time Lord and at least one companion, according to the generation rules contained in Doctor Who Adventures in Time and Space. Gameplay will be episodic, with the hope that each episode can be ended in one play session. Each week one player will play their Time Lord character and the others will play his or her companions.

Before the Last Great Time War, travel amidst dimensions was relatively easy and commonplace. The following campaign is about a group of Time Lords who were in other dimensions when the Time War cut them off from this universe. Some of them know the how and the why of what happened; some do not. They all believe, like The Doctor in our universe, that they are the last of their kind. They are the alternate universes