Looking for Players - UK time - Web hosted...

GBE300
edited November 2009 in General Discussion

Comments

• GBE300
    Hello my fellow gamers,

I am looking to host a bi-weekly web game and I need 1-2 more players.

A bit about us:

Currently we are 4 MMO power gamers which are taking a break and rediscovering our roots. We are close friends and are looking to have a serious yet informal game. 3 of us have played AD&D 2nd Ed., 2 of those 3 have played 3rd ed rules. 1 is new to the world of Pen and paper. I have some previous DM experience from 2nd ed rule set so currently the plan is for me to DM the game. We are all working adults or Post Grads with the youngest being about 20 and the oldest being about 35. We are all very light hearted, like a good time and good social atmosphere and most of us drink too much :P

A bit about the game:

We are planning for a bi weekly set schedule game. Game nights will run about 4 hours. We will be using Skype for a web conference and other web based tools to manage and enhance the game. We are undecided on the rule set we will use, as this will be decided by a vote once we gather our last members. Most things are open for a vote as we get started.

A bit about what we want:

We are looking for 1-2 people in the UK or CET (GMT+1-ish) time zone(s). These people should be able to commit to the games schedule (one 4 hour night every 2 weeks at the same time each week) and be able to come ready to socialize and have some fun. We would not mind a more experienced DM to guide our play if there is interest from a quality DM or a person interested in stepping up to the DM role. Otherwise we are mainly looking for some cool people that can join our fun and our small web based family long term. Mature players only, and by this I mean people that are mature in spirit and actions but still know some good dirty jokes!

If you are interested please contact me here or via skype at chris.desanto (please let me know you are contacting me from this post when contacting me via skype). Thanks.

Cheers.
    Chris AKA Magik