Californian Gamer!

Seraph
Seraph
edited December 2007 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Seraph
    Seraph
    Hey all,
    I just stumbled on this place a few days ago from the top 50 RPG sites list and I'm working towards dragging my gaming group with me onto it, at least for the one game we play where our players aren't always....in attendance, at least it makes it easier to keep track of things ^.^. I got my character up, we'll see how it goes from there :).
  • photoneater
    photoneater
    Welcome to the site. What campaign is your character a part of?
  • Seraph
    Seraph
    It's a Scion game a friend of mine is running, still trying to con him into making a campaign page for it as of yet ^.^.
  • photoneater
    photoneater
    Ah, I see. Well, even if he doesn't, you could always make one yourself, and maintain it. There are a few players on here that do that for their campaigns. Of course, that can be a little tricky since the players are never privy to as much information as the GMs would be, but still.

At any rate, hopefully you can convince him to check it out, because it's a great resource.
  • Seraph
    Seraph
    Well, thankfully, conned him into it. It appears we're probably the first Scion group on here, so it should be pretty interesting (and fun!) lol.

Thanks for the great reception! ^.^
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    You're the first Scion group on here, but I have archived my Scion character on OP as well (Nicole Matthews). Though I keep looking at other peoples' Scion characters and I lament Nicole being the "normal" for the campaign. =)
  • Seraph
    Seraph
    Awesome! Good to see at least one other player out there ;)