Introducing...

Kier_Ordo
edited April 2008 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Kier_Ordo
    Greetings all. I am here from the FearTheBoot forum/podcast listener group and come at the behest of RobJustice.
    I am mostly here to check out his Dresdenverse campeign - and while I am not new to forums in general, the layout of this site is quite new to me. Thus, it may be a bit before I figure out what I am doing.

I have been playing RPGs for... 10 years now and have been GMing/Admining them for 8. Sadly, my RPG experience lies solely in the area of Star Wars - but in that area my knowledge is extensive.
    Anyway, that should be enough to give all at least some clue as to who I am as I lurk about this site and respond to things. ;)
  • RobJustice
    RobJustice
    Hey, welcome to the fray.

And look around a bit, there is a bunch of cool stuff outside my Dresdenverse game.
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Hello Kier_Ordo!

I hope you find that this site would be of use to you when you concoct your next campaign. I know it will be of use to me when I finally get around to concocting my first. =)