Hi there

Bookkeeper
Bookkeeper
edited June 2008 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Bookkeeper
    Bookkeeper
    Hi, I'm Bookkeeper and I'm a Gamer.

Let's see, the CV goes like this - I started playing D&D in 1980 and that has been the game I go back to most often. In the meantime, I've played tons of other games, with my favorites being Legend of the Five Rings, 7th Sea, Shadowrun, and a recent addition - Scion.

I spend the bulk of my gaming time in the GM's chair and currently have two campaigns active: a Scion campaign (Gods of Arrowhead Highway) and a Ptolus game that has collided with scheduling difficulties, but will find its way to OP should it breathe life again.

I am of the not-so-humble opinion that Obsidian Portal is an absolute godsend for gamers and should be used early and often. Thanks for stopping by!
  • redstar
    redstar
    Hey Bookkeeper,

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you've been gaming for a number of years. I hope you enjoy your experience here as much as I have. I also agree that OP is one of the best boons a GM could ask for!

Cheers
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Hi Bookkeeper!

I'm glad to find someone else as enthusiastic about this site as I am. Having a place like this to keep notes online makes me much less intimidated about possibly creating and running a game in the future. I feel more confident that secrets will remain secret - not that anyone I'd allow in a game would ever dare to even *think* about stealing my notes, but that I'd be careless and leave them somewhere visible. =)

And boy howdy do I potentially have a secret for my game world should it ever exist. ;)
  • redstar
    redstar
    bq. And boy howdy do I potentially have a secret for my game world should it ever exist. ;)

It's made of people!
  • DarthKrzysztof
    DarthKrzysztof
    The sled he lost when he was a boy is made of people - and it's also his _father!_
  • bevinflannery
    bevinflannery
    And he's _actually already dead!_