Weird Thing When Logging In

Tau_Cetacean
Tau_Cetacean
edited February 2016 in Bug Reports
when I was logging in to OP around 10:15pm EST today... I got a small window pop up about downloading a file "first_bug.jpg", instinctively closed it... scratched head and tried again... logged in normally

for a different bug report, I did upload a screenshot and entitle it first_bug.jpg... e.g. showing that the problem I was talking about had first reported it in July 2014

!http://help.obsidianportal.com/discussions/problems/19669/assets/afcf771bf568528a9d762cb68d9535501e84b80d/thumb/first_bug.jpg!

so... yeah... there is an image file titled "first_bug.jpg" associated with my account... but why OP should try to be downloading it to my hard drive when I am trying to login to OP seems a little weird

first time I've seen anything like this happen... wanted to see if anyone else has seen anything like this (wasn't planning on making a formal bug report unless it proves to be more than a one-off for me)

Comments

• AaSampson
    Please bring this to my attention if others users experienced any similar issues.