Campaign design: Tips for those with a free account

MachineGunHarry
MachineGunHarry
edited April 2016 in Campaign Portal Building
I wanted to start this thread to help out those in our community who love being part of our community, have not made the step to becoming an Ascendant member yet, and who want to still make a KILLER campaign site.

Just wanted to create an area for those who use Obsidian Portal for free can share their campaigns, and share ideas they did to make their site look pretty cool. So if you are a non-Ascendant member and have a site you'd like to brag about, feel free to post it here and tell us what its all about.

If you are a genius coder...I know who y'all are...and you have some work arounds for the novice non-Ascendant member SHARE YOUR ASGARDIAN KNOWLEDGE here! We know its not the most sleek way of doing things. (CSS saves so much time!) But I have seen some pretty cool stuff in this community with work arounds. Remember that a non-Ascendant member would only have access to inline code. So, come and share some ideas!