Update #23 - The get caught up update

Kallak
Kallak

So, as previously mentioned, a combination of the late timing on update #22, and Labor Day being Monday meant that there wasn't an update last week. That being the case, it's time to quickly catch back up so that we're once again current.

Okay, let's hear it:

[1] Work resumes

As something of a general purpose catch all, everyone has fully gotten back to work by this point in time. The new feature folks are working on the new features (which I so want to tell you about, but I can't yet), the bug people are working on squashing bugs (stuff like the recently reported email delivery blip), I'm doing my new usual stuff (expanding the Help area, getting game system logos added, writing blog articles), and so on and so forth. Long story short, Labor Day is over, so everyone is back at it.

[2] Getting Started

In addition to the Help material and the game system shore ups, I'm also getting started on the Getting Started material to replace the old outdated stuff. While obviously the fundamentals are largely the same, getting these videos up to speed with the site as it sits today is useful and is going to be beneficial in the long run.

[3] Upcoming "things"

I'll have more information on this in the near future, but I just wanted to toss out a teaser of sorts that there are some "things" in the works behind the scenes that are coming up. The emails have been going, the discussions have been being had, and things are starting to come into focus. Stay tuned on this, I"ll have more soon.

~~~

Well, that's going to do it for the moment. I know this ended up being kinda brief considering the length of time between updates, but there's more coming, so worry not.

All the best,
- Kallak