Pathfinder 2 Character sheet

CraigSteinhoff
CraigSteinhoff

I see Kallax has 2 version of the Pathfinder 2 sheet in "new"status.  Iis there any idea when those will be available? Just wondering :)

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

As a point of clarification, there is only one version technically. When I first started creating the sheet, the official sheet hadn't been released yet, and I was working off of the playtest sheet, which ended up looking quite different from the official one when it dropped. I ended up restarting with the official sheet as my guide and started using the original one as sort of a backup location so to speak.

That said, I'm fairly close to being done. I need to build the input areas for [1] weapon and armor proficiency, [2] melee and ranged attacks, [3] speed and [4] inventory, and then apply dynamic list coding to all of the various item types. I wish I could give you an exact day or something, but it depends on how much time I get to work on it unfortunately. The holiday should help.

I know people are in need of one, so I'll have this done as quick as I can.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • CraigSteinhoff
    CraigSteinhoff

Thank you for the update and all the work!! 

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Thanks Kallak.  Our group will be sticking with Pathfinder 1 for some time, due to prior investments in books, PDEs, HeroLab, etc.

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• CraigSteinhoff
    CraigSteinhoff

Any word on the development?

• Kallak
    Kallak

Hey, sorry I just realized I missed this. Things are coming along pretty well. I more or less have the entire layout completed, dynamic lists for things are all in place (I need to style up like 1 more list), and I've started adding in some of the auto-calculating.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Brandon_LV
    Brandon_LV

Will the site be automatically updated with this character sheet? Or do we have to do something to get it to show up?

• CraigSteinhoff
    CraigSteinhoff

Is the pathfinder second edition sheet ready yet? :) close maybe?

• Kallak
    Kallak

I'm wrapping up my sheet over the next few days, finalizing last bits and so forth. Once it's done it'll go through submission and review, and then will be available for general use by all. Once it's approved, it'll appear automatically as an option for users who have set their campaign's game system as 2nd edition pathfinder.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Brandon_LV
    Brandon_LV

Any word on the completion of Pathfinder 2 sheet?

• Kingcrowley
    Kingcrowley

Any news?

• CraigSteinhoff
    CraigSteinhoff

Yea wondering :) Hope all is going well

• raygwynnjr
    raygwynnjr

Any news on this going to Approval? I see it still listed as new.

• Kallak
    Kallak

Hey guys, for all intents and purposes, I'm essentially about ready to pull the trigger on this thing and send it down the pipe. That said, I have this lingering concern that there's going to be something wrong on the sheet. As someone who hasn't gotten to physically sit down and play any 2e yet, my building of this sheet has been skimming the core book, and using various sheets I find elsewhere to hammer out a layout. With respects to making sure that all of the various bells and whistles work and are correct/make sense for the sheet, I feel like I could really use a second set of eyes.

Any chance I could bum a knowledgeable volunteer to schedule a Skype call with me and give the sheet a solid review?

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • aliasmask
    aliasmask
    I sent a DM if you want someone to take a look.
    Post edited by aliasmask on
  • CraigSteinhoff
    CraigSteinhoff

If you are still looking fo some one to look let me know...I am running PF2 campaign using Obsidian Portal right now

• Kingcrowley
    Kingcrowley

I hope all is going well with this. 

• Kingcrowley
    Kingcrowley

Willing to help if its still needed. 

• Jerriko
    Jerriko

Any update on the progress of this ?

• Kallak
    Kallak

Sorry, didn't see this post right away. Things are good. I've been delayed because I found a couple of broken DSTs and have been repairing them, but I haven't dropped this sheet.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Kingcrowley
    Kingcrowley

Looking forward to it being completed.  =)

• Kingcrowley
    Kingcrowley

Any update?

• Kallak
    Kallak

Tweaking a few things so that the sheet will work properly on mobile as well as desktop. Otherwise it's done.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • EmperorsWrath
    EmperorsWrath

Can't wait to see this!  

• raygwynnjr
    raygwynnjr

great news. look forward to seeing/using it.

• Kallak
    Kallak

Just wanted to pop in and let you guys know that this is now in the review/approval stage. The wait is just about over.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Kallak
    Kallak

Okay, so my 2e Pathfinder sheet has been approved and is officially released. It should be appearing for campaigns that have their game system set for Pathfinder RPG 2e. Apologies all around for this thing taking as long as it has to get out. That said, I hope people like it. Please feel free to post here with your feedback or reach out to me directly via PM on the site. If there's a bug, or something that can be made better, or some other thing to improve the sheet or make it more useful, I'm eager to hear from you.

Please also let me know how the experience goes on small screens if you use them. I did my designing and laying out based on desktop/laptop monitor, tablet size (I used 768x1024 "ipad" size), and mobile phone (I used 360x740 "Galaxy S9/S9+" size). If there are any issues swapping between screen sizes or with usability in a given size, bring me particulars and I'll see what I can do to address it.

Post edited by Kallak on
    All the best,
    - Kallak
  • thaen
    thaen

This is awesome!  Nice work!

Obsidian Portal Developer

• Kingcrowley
    Kingcrowley

Awesome! Thank you!

• Jynx001
    Jynx001

I love that XP progress bar. Looks sharp on my phone, too.