a second or third page like the character or items page

Frak_Lou_Elmo
Frak_Lou_Elmo

Hi, is there a way to create a new page which works like the items or character pages instead of just another wiki page? There are a number of reasons I would want to do this, besides maybe having a full characters page for villains seperate from NPC's or players, or having a page for differentiated items. 

Ideaily I could then change some words in the Items page to "ships" and "factions":

https://spelljammercharts.obsidianportal.com/items

I think this style of page would work well to list political factions.

twitter: @Frak_Lou_Elmo

Comments

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

I am using the items page currently for all conveyance (horses, wagons, etc) as I didn't want to do all wikis (as I did on Rebuilt).  I have always found the wikis far more flexible- so may I ask why you don't want to go all wiki?

Just trying to help out.

• Frak_Lou_Elmo
    Frak_Lou_Elmo

The wikis are more flexible, but in the case of lots of ships i find the items page really fast and easy. Not that i would want the entire campaign like that, but being able to add 1 or 2 more items/characters style pages would help with ships or ot other long list of not too detailed entries.

I also have read a lot of posts in the forums of people trying to organize a characters page with a cast of hundreds (good use of tags, putting a space or . infront of the name, etc) and i think that the ability to add a new characters page would help with that.

twitter: @Frak_Lou_Elmo