Your thoughts on my mates players population modifier rolls?

marshalljames1
edited February 2022 in General Discussion

In my mates groups campaign its The year 2,527 and The Player whose Mercenary is The Empires Most Senior Baron has rolled on the tables my mate made to determine modifiers to the populations of domains. Below are the result. What are your thoughts on my mates players population modifier rolls? and in case your wondering my mate claims this happened but he has no way of proving

The increase roll is A double 00 or 100, which means it gets A Gigantic influx of several thousand Refugees this  doubles the population +another 1D10+1D8% of what it was, so it doubles from 3,633 to 7,266 then gets +8+6% or 14% of 3,633 or or 50.72 rounded up to +51, so the population is now 7,317

But the decrease roll also comes up A double 00 or 100, which means that a great plague decimates The Baronies population, this means that The Barony lose's half of the population that it now has, this drops the population to 3,659

So in the end the population goes up from 3,633 to 7,317, which means the population more then doubles, then it gets halved to 3,659, for a total increase of 26 people. All in all that's great, in a way

Post edited by marshalljames1 on