New here

noahfoust37
noahfoust37
edited February 2022 in Player Lounge

Um so yea I've never played dnd I want to play it like a lot always have wanted to. Been watching critical role and I want to play but don't have anyone atm bc I'm awa u from my family. Can only do online vut I would really like to find a group to play w. I understand the basics bc of xr but again am new email [email protected] 

Post edited by noahfoust37 on

Comments

• thaen
    thaen

Welcome Noah!

Last time I listened to Critical Role they were playing DND 5th Edition, so if you're wanting to play the same, you could check out the DND 5e Campaigns that are looking for Players:

https://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns?game_system_id=251&sort_by=looking_for_players

Click into the Campaigns and look for the "Remote!" label on their Homepage, like this:

If you like the Campaign's Wiki and Characters, message the GM, and ask if they are open to having a new Player join them.  Let them know you're a newbie, just in case it matters to them, but it probably won't matter to most.

Obsidian Portal Developer

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

smiley

By the way, welcome to Obsidian Portal, @noahfoust37
    Post edited by twiggyleaf on

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member