What do you think of this DAD Version of A group of Expendables I made with tables a cousin made?

marshalljames1
edited March 2022 in General Discussion

As I'm very bored, but that's not new to me and at this point it hasn't been for over 2 years, I decided to use tables a cousin made to make A DAD version of The various groups, Freelancers that do dirty work for various governments in The Expendables Films

As far as me and my cousin know theirs no confirmed number of groups of expendables but me and my cousin both estimate that theirs no way that theirs not at least 400 to 500 groups world-wide and that its almost guaranteed that theirs at least 800 to 1,000 groups world-wide

Sadly my cousin won't yet me share the charts and he won't let me share what I actually rolled but he will let me show the results, so what do you think of this DAD Version of A group of Expendables I made with tables a cousin made?

Please note that these aren't the group that's the main group in The Expendables Films rather its another group of Freelancers that do dirty work for various governments in the same world

Ideally they will be a somewhat small but very powerful for its size group, to be blunt both of those are almost legal requirements for becoming A Group of Expendables and in my opinion they should be legal requirements for becoming A Group of Expendables

My 1st set of rolls on the tables show that their combined levels amount to 1D12x10 +3D8 or 90 +18 or 108 levels, a very good start

More rolls show that their must be at least 17 of them, that the group must contain at least 15 Levels worth of Clerics, that it must have either 2 4th level Male Thieves or 1 6th level Female Thief, that they must include 1 Magic User, that it can but doesn’t have to include A Ranger, that it can but doesn’t have to take either 1 or 2 of Barbarians or 1 or 2 Paladins or 1 Barbarians and 1 Paladins and their leader must be A Fighter

Other rolls show that even though it doesn’t have to include either 1 or 2 of Barbarians or Paladins or 1 of both Barbarians and Paladins that if it does that they must consist of either 2 3rd level Barbarians or 2 3rd level Paladins or 1 6th level Barbarian or 1 6th level Paladin or 1 3rd level Barbarian and 1 3rd level Paladin

Yet more rolls show that if theirs 1 Barbarian or 1 Paladin then they must be Male, that if theirs 2 Barbarians or 2 Paladins that 1 must be Male and 1 must be Female and if theirs 1 Barbarian and 1 Paladin then The Barbarian must be Female and The GM, in this case me, gets to choose The Paladin's Gender

Yet more rolls show that even though it doesn’t have to include A Ranger if it does include A Ranger then The Ranger must be Female and if it does include 1 then her level must be higher then 5th but lower then 10th

Yet more rolls show that if The Magic User the unit must include is Female that she must be 11th level or higher but if it’s A Male then his minimum level is only(?) 8th

Yet more rolls show that if The Fighter that must lead the unit is Male then he must be at least 13th level but if it’s A Female then her minimum level is only(?) 11th

As a example of creating a group with these restrictions I create 1 of 11 4th level Fighters(44 levels), 4 4th level Clerics(60 Levels), 1 3rd level Female Barbarian(63 Levels), 1 3rd level Male Paladin(66 Levels), 1 6th level Female Thief(72 Levels), 1 8th level Female Ranger(80 Levels), 1 14th level Female Magic User(94 Levels) and 1 14th level Male Fighter(108 Levels)

Other rolls show that The 14th level Female Magic User has 14 Spellbooks and 8 Spellscrolls, I can’t remember how the other rolls went, and even if I could I'm now allowed to show them, but in the end her 14 Spellbooks and 8 Spellscrolls ended up holding all 32 1st level, all 24 2nd level, 17 3rd level, 14 4th level, 9 5th level, 6 6th level and 3 7th level Magic User Spells

Yet another roll shows that her collection has A 3-in-12 chance of also containing A 9th Spellscroll that holds 1 8th level Magic User Spell, surprisingly, I will admit even I was surprised, I passed the roll, which means her collection does contain 1 9th Spellscroll that holds 1 8th level Magic User Spell

Post edited by marshalljames1 on