Peoples thoughts on my 4 favorite Scenes from A Harry Potter/Ubos Cross-Over RPG I once made

marshalljames1

Many years ago, I once made A Ubos/Harry Potter Cross-Over RPG. Can I have peoples thoughts on it?

The intent was that it was to be A Cross-over RPG that would see Zarlac/the main villain of Ubos, team up with Voldemort

In the end though I decided not to, the reason why is that even by themselves both Zarlac and Voldemort were so powerful that if they teamed up they would be invincible

The idea behind how it would start is a unique astronomical event would seen Gus, Vern and Cassandra, the 3 main characters of Ubos, come to The World of Harry Potter, sadly I've forgotten how I was going to have Zarlac come to The World of Harry Potter

And

Here are my 4 favorite scenes that I put in just for a laugh

Dumbledore being showed A Scootzooma/The Ubos version of A Broomstick, not realizing what it is or does he gives in to curiosity and pushes the button that, unknown to him, enlarges it, and because of the way he was holding it the handle enlarges straight into his nuts

Malfroy finds out that Vern is from A Entirely none Wizarding Family, in The World of Ubos none magical people are called Morteys, not knowing that in The World of Ubos people like Vern are called Morteybloods Malfroy calls Vern A Mudblood and then gets the shock of his life when Vern looks him in the eye and says “thank you very much”

Likewise Gus finds out that Hermione is from A Entirely none Wizarding Family, in The World of Ubos none magical people are called Morteys, not knowing that in The World of Harry Potter people like Hermione are called Mudbloods Gus calls Hermione A Morteyblood and then gets the shock of his life when Hermione looks him in the eye and says “that sounds nice, what’s it mean”, and she wasn’t being sarcastic

The 4th is that within Hogwarts Hagrids Cooking is famous for being bad at best and normally being inedible, well because Gus is half house elf not only is Hagrids cooking completely edible to him, he enjoys it so much that he tells Hagrid that he should write cookbooks and he's being sincere, asks for and gets 2nd helpings, asks for but doesn’t get 3rd helpings and he genuinely seems very surprised that people aren’t queuing up to eat Hagrids Food

And

On the subject of Gus being half house elf I will say that in The World of Ubos Elves are more intelligent and more powerful then those from The World of Harry Potter, in Ubos House Elves being treated badly is very rare, in Ubos most House Elves are loyal by choice and they can breed with Humans