What do you think of the characters and ship my cousin in laws players have ended up with?

marshalljames1

Before is a brief summary of the nature of The Crew of The Harrier in A Cousin in Law of mine's soon to start Pirates of Drinax Campaign. So tell me what do you think of the characters and ship my cousin in laws players have ended up with?

Stuff relating to crew

2 Marines that also serve as Gunners and if needed they are both decent at Deception

1 Captain that also serves as A Diplomat and if needed he is a decent Medic

1 Pilot that also serves as A Sensor Operator and if needed she is A decent Navigator

1 Engineer that also serves as A Mechanic and if needed he is A decent Navigator

And

1 Doctor that also serves as both A Lawyer and A Broker and if needed she is A decent Mechanic

Stuff relating to Medics

2 people that have a basic level of medical training

1 professional doctor that is very highly trained

And

1 person that has a decent level of medical training

Stuff relating to languages

1 person that’s very good at speaking The K’ree Language

1 person that’s good at speaking The Aslan Language

1 person that’s fairly good at speaking The Vagyr Language

And

1 person whose got a decent level of skill in languages as a whole but has no Skill in any specific language

They also ended up with A 50% ownership in A Laboratory Ship and 10 Ship Shares and The Noble, whose the Captain, ended up with Cr 3D6x1,000,000 or Cr 3 5'sx1,000,000 or Cr 15,000,000 worth of Antique Artwork

But The GM/my cousin in law, persuaded the players to trade in the 50% ownership in A Laboratory Ship, 10 Ship Shares and The Noble/Captain, ended up with Cr 15,000,000 worth of Antique Artwork for 3 freebies for The Harrier

Those 3 freebies for The Harrier are The Harrier starting the campaign fully repaired, The Harrier starting with A 5 ton medical Room and The Harrier starting with A Triple Turret that comes with 1 Pulse Laser