Adding specific colours to specific wiki titles

Chromadamsel
Chromadamsel

Hi everyone! 

I'm relatively new to Obsidian portal and I am currently working on some editing for my wiki pages. One of the issues I have run into is that I cannot seem to figure out how to make the wiki page titles all different colours. I've managed to add 1 colour for all titles with this code:

But this applies the same blue colour to all wiki page titles, which is not what I want. Is there a way to select 1 specific wiki page and apply the colour to that one's title only? Completely new to CSS so I could use some tips 

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• ragnarhawk

Each page also has a class of "wiki-page-slug-page-slug", where page-slug is the portion of the page URL after "/wikis/".  You can use that for individual pages, or you could add a tag of some sort to the slug and use a partial css class selector (e.g.  use a slug of "qq-my-page", and a selector of "class^="wiki-page-slug-qq-" to select the pages to all have some common styling, like page name color)