Your thoughts on how Gideon caused his own defeat in my 1st Warhammer RPG Campaign

marshalljames1
edited September 2023 in General Discussion

In my 1st ever Warhammer Roleplay Campaign during Shadows Over Boghafen Gideon/the main villains 2nd in command whose also a minor Deamon, caused his own defeat. Here's what happened. So what are your thoughts on how Gideon caused his own defeat in my 1st Warhammer RPG Campaign?

Gideon caused his down defeat when he tried to stop the characters from trying to stop the ritual by framing them for arson

How did trying to stop the characters from trying to stop th ritul by framing them for arson result in Gideon causing his own defeat? you ask

Simple, because at 80 seconds to midnight I had the idea to stop the ritual by setting the warehouse on fire and if Gideon hadn't tried to stop us by from trying to stop the ritual by framing us for arson then I would never have had the idea of stopping the ritual by setting the warehouse on fire

Post edited by marshalljames1 on