Looking for Players!

judddnd
judddnd

I am looking for players to join me in a play-post-post game on Obsidian Portal and D&D Beyond. The setting will be in the Forgotten Realms and will be focused on exploration. Player characters will be starting at Level 1. Please create your character on D&D Beyond, set it to Public, and then send me the link to your character sheet.

https://forgottenrealms-52.obsidianportal.com/

"Embark on a Journey Through the Forgotten Realms"

In this Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition campaign, players will delve into the rich and vibrant world of the Forgotten Realms, a realm steeped in ancient lore, untold mysteries, and boundless adventure.

Set in the iconic setting of the Forgotten Realms, players will traverse diverse landscapes, from bustling cities to treacherous dungeons, from lush forests to desolate wastelands. The realms are teeming with life, inhabited by a myriad of creatures, both friend and foe.

As adventurers, players will uncover the secrets of this vast and storied world, forging alliances with powerful factions, unraveling the plots of nefarious villains, and discovering long-forgotten artifacts of immense power.

From the towering spires of Waterdeep to the depths of the Underdark, from the icy peaks of the Spine of the World to the sun-drenched shores of the Sword Coast, the Forgotten Realms await exploration and conquest.

But beware, for danger lurks around every corner. From the machinations of ancient dragons to the insidious schemes of dark wizards, the heroes will face formidable challenges that will test their strength, wit, and courage.

Will the adventurers rise to the occasion and become legends of the Forgotten Realms, or will they fall prey to the perils that lurk in the shadows? The fate of the realms lies in their hands as they embark on an epic journey through the Forgotten Realms."

Please complete the following in a reply to this post.

Player Information:

• Name:

• Preferred Pronouns:

• D&D Experience (New Player, Beginner, Experienced):

• Character Concept (Optional): (A brief description of the character you have in mind)

• Availability: (How often are you typically available to post?)

• Anything Else You'd Like to Share?: (Optional, anything else the GM should know about your playstyle or preferences)

I look forward to hearing from you and embarking on this adventure together!

There will be a Session Zero on Sunday, March 24 that will last the whole day:

https://forgottenrealms-52.obsidianportal.com/forum/session-zero