Accordions do not stretch the div and images appear outside

NimrodYanai
NimrodYanai

If accordion items' data is long, it gets out of the parent div and then it doesn't show with the correct background.

I solved this by settings the length manually, but it should really be automatic.

Additionally, if there is an image in the accordion item, it appears outside the item when it's opened (see for example this page: Strongholds | Baldur's Gate | Obsidian Portal).

Comments

• vadercomplex
    vadercomplex

Hi @NimrodYanai! Thanks so much for letting us know. We apologize for the delay, but I'll send this to the team asap! 

Obsidian Portal Support Druid | [email protected]

• thaen
    thaen

@NimrodYanai,

It looks like that might be coming from your Custom CSS:

https://baldursgate-9.obsidianportal.com/custom_css

.ui-accordion .ui-accordion-content {
    overflow: visible;
    }

When I manually disable that overflow in Chrome, the Accordion sizes correctly. Do you know if you added that overflow to compensate for a different issue?

Obsidian Portal Developer

• NimrodYanai
    NimrodYanai

Probably? If it appears in the custom CSS, it must have had a purpose when I put it there...

I disabled it for now, and it seems to have fixed the problem. If I ever find what I used it for, I'll see if it's still required. I have a lot of CSS there :P