Custom Navigation Bar CSS?

NimrodYanai
NimrodYanai

I am trying to understand where the color scheme for my custom navigation comes from.

I don't have any custom CSS for it on my advanced settings page, and the color scheme I chose doesn't seem to apply to it for some reason. I copied it from another campaign and then made changes, but I can't see why it stays with that color scheme from the previous campaign:

Exalted | Obsidian Portal

Comments

  • vadercomplex
    vadercomplex
    Posts: 268

    Hey there, friend! I'll get this looked at for you and report back ☺ @NimrodYanai

    Obsidian Portal Support Druid | [email protected]

  • C4RB0N
    C4RB0N
    Posts: 61

    Hi @NimrodYanai !

    Our devs got back to us, please see if the below helps:

    Something like this:

    .custom-navigation a {

    color: #e20000;

    font-weight: 600;

    }

    The major difference is that the normal navigation uses id=“campaign-nav”, but the Custom Navigation uses class=’’custom-navigation"

    Just let us know if you have any other questions or this doesn't work!

Sign In or Register to comment.

October 2026
The Final Reaping

Read the feature post on the blog
Return to Obsidian Portal

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Discussions