An article

Comments

• KTS_Stories
    KTS_Stories
    I just got hired by the Examiner to post articles related to tabletop roleplaying, and since I've been a member here on OP for a little over a year, I thought it would be cool to talk about how great of a resource the site is for roleplayers. Since I posted the article a little while ago, I figured I'd share the link to the article with the community here in addition to hopefully directing some new GM's and players this way with what I wrote.

http://www.examiner.com/x-5706-San-Jose-Tabletop-Role-Playing-Game-Examiner~y2009m3d20-Roleplaying-resources-Obsidian-Portal
  • Andugus
    Andugus
    Keith, I'd like to talk to you about the world that takes Tabletop RPGs into the digital world. I am Andugus of White Haired Man and I can help you with an article involving the tools to play RPG's in a table top style online through Virtual Tabletops such as Fantasy Grounds II, Battlegrounds, & MapTool to name a few of the commercial grade packages available. Send me a message if you are interested and we can work out contact information.