Howdy Y'all

Ashe_Overwatch
Ashe_Overwatch

So, just joined here and setting up a campaign of me own. Found a few others her eI found interesting, but thought I should say Howdy.

So...anyone care to expand me mind on what all I can do with this here tool?

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

Hey @Ashe_Overwatch,

First of all, welcome! Great to have you join the community. As to your question, it sounds like you've taken a solid approach by looking at other campaigns for examples to begin getting ideas. OP is really flexible in how it can function with respects to your campaign, so the question isn't so much what can you do with it, but what do you want to do with it. Is it just a repository for your players to stay informed? Do you plan on storing your campaign notes here as well as setting (and other) information?

Get a solid grasp on how you intend to use your campaign page, and you can build it up to meet your needs.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

^^ What Kallak said! ^^

And welcome, Ashe. smiley

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• Keryth987
    Keryth987

Ditto to what Kallak daid

• Johnprime
    Johnprime

Welcome Ashe.

Johnprime

Deadwood Deacon Banner

Where the west is really wild!

The Valley of Life Banner

The Valley of Life

• JaymesBolton
    JaymesBolton

If you need any help do not be afraid to ask. Also check out the campaigns of the month for more inspiration. Welcome to the family! 

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Welcome Ashe_Overwatch

The video links on the help page are a really useful tool if you are just starting up.  I know they helped me immensely when I started years ago.

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• HumAnnoyd
    HumAnnoyd

Yep. Welcome.  Everyone here is pretty nice and helpful.  I know I learned almost everything I know from these forums.  

November 2012 CotM:  Dresden Files RPG: The Emerald City

June 2016 CotM:  Star Wars: Rise of the Infinite Empire

JUNE 2020 CotM & 2020 CotY:  Mass Effect Accelerated

FEBRUARY 2022 CotM & 2022 CotY: Dresden Files Accelerated:  Emerald City-Requiem 

Current Campaigns:  Traveller Osmium Buccaneers: Pirates of Drinax, Cyberpunk 2077 Accelerated